Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Gloom feeling...

Days sure do past by slowly when you're waiting for a certain date, time and someone. I feel like it's been months since we last saw each other face to face but in fact it's just like days. I know you're out with your bro's family celebrating your nephew's birthday now. Wish him happy birthday for me.

I'll be try to keep myself occupied with work this week. Doing OTs here and there. Hoping time will past by faster so that I'll be able to go back to Malacca next week. No doubt it won't be the same as you're not there but I figure it'll be nice for me to spend some time with my dad n mom. Bro too hopefully.

Anyway, days sure do past by fast when you're doing something you love. Time and tide stops for nobody. I'm just feeling lonely in this country. It's not the same when you're not around. But I know that God never forgets his children. Trust in Him and in time we'll see each other again. Picture below explains how I'm feeling now. Damn...

I know you'll agree with me when I say that this movie has our memories along with it....

No comments: