Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Infinite and Definite Makes Me Whole, Again.

Dear,

What is love if not you who I see in my eyes day in & out.
What is love if not the joy felt by my heart for you?
What is love if not the warmness I feel near you?
What is love if not the resilience when holding you?
What is love if not my heart pounding quicker & blood rushing as I get close to you?
What is love if not your reflection I see on a full moon bloom?
What is not love if not the twinkling stars I gazed on the sky reminds the smile from you.

What is love if not what I miss most of you.
What is love if not the bubbly voice I hear when calling you.
What is love if not the cuddly hugs I had from you?
What is love if not the sweet tender kiss I want from you?
What is love if not listening to the long hours of talks you use to do.
What is love if not finishing the bits and pieces after you are full.
What is love if not seeing you jumping and spinning in a day or two?

What is love if not the length I wait and still waiting for you.
What is love if not the care I have for you?
What is love if not the surprises like I use to do?
What is love if not the chance given me to be close to you?
What is love if not taken when I am giving to you?
What is love if not found when gone from you.
What is love if not lost but still in you.
What is love if not for the up & downs to go through.
What is love if not shared during good and bad with you?
What is love if not mine which is repeatedly coming back to you?
What is love if not me keeping busy working it out to be good?

What is love if not the belief that we can make it through.
What is love if not the trust I bestowed on you.
What is love if not giving me a chance to talk them through?
What is love if not that I deserve to have for you?
What is love if not your shoulders I rest when feeling low; and
the same on mine when you are down.
What is love if not you or your thoughts I carry all day long.
What is love if not in my dreams filled & full of you?
What is love if not the feeling I am still fond of you even when time pass on.

What is love if not the life I want to share with you?
What is love if not all these are true.
What is love if not much that I am asking from you?
What is love if not to express that I really love you.
What is love?
What is love?
What is love?
Dear Andrew,
What is love if not the love from YOU!

No comments: