Monday, December 10, 2007

So Close Yet So Far...

Alright. Enough said 'hangat-hangat tahi ayam'. Where shall I begin with. Hmm..mm, let see Aha! Christmas is coming! SO EXCITING!! My first Christmas with you! Isn't that an extreme case. Heeheehh. At the same time I'm also thrill for my career in the Lion's. One step ahead. Yups! Yups! Am really making the best of everything I have right now. I do not mind if I have to waste money, time and go through fuss and hassle and tussle just as long at the end of the day I make this relationship worth while. How time pass. It's end of the year, yet another year for us to look forward too. I feel as though I am rushing to meet all ends just to spend and have more quality time with you. Because I now bare the challenge and consequences come what may when the time comes you should be ready to pack your bags and luggage to leave for Calgary. Is what I am guessing true? I've never talk or spoke about this as I know no matter how it will and would still be hovering me. I will never change the fact that you would go for better! and for US*. I hate the fact that soon very soon you will leave me just when and how I felt while I am apart from you just like now. Even though it's bitter but I've come to succumb this with communication method. Thank goodness we have technology that works wonders. Like I did said and have told you, 'It's going to be Canada vs New Zealand'. Fingers cross! Hopefully everything works fine. I am indefinite awaits for Christmas. It's going to be fun. I am just waiting, waiting, waiting and awaits when the clock strikes 12 past on 24th night.

You’re in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I’m with you
So close to feeling alive

A life goes by
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close

So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come
So far we are so close

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We’re so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are
So close
And still so far


Hugs & Kisses,
fina


Ps: Ehh..I did my homework already ahh. So how? Wanatanmee???






No comments: