Saturday, January 5, 2008

So, What Now?


Vintage


New Year. New Me. New You. New US. Everything is so brand NEW! Omg, it's 2008. How time flies and with this are you going to neglect this piece now what you face me 24/7? *grins contagiously * Anyways Dear I want to thank you for everything. Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you from my head to my toes for being so understanding even though at times I know I get on to your nerves. There's just so many things that just rise to my mind right now, because your at work and I am legally a full time 'China maid' cum so I've got too much time to think about. Looking forward for so many things, events, happenings that is going to take us a step further. Looking forward for 'Sawadekap'. I love you, Dear and I am truly one holy shit so blessed enough to have you. We'll make it, won't we? Like what my sis-in-law said, got to treasure this extinct species. True enough! I rather have you who holds my heart and I LOVE YOU so!

Brand NEW



No comments: