Monday, June 11, 2007

Missing you by the minute

Hi my dear Fina,
Its been like 2 weeks since we last saw each other. There's not a single day that goes by without me not thinking bout you. Think of you everyday until I'm at the point where I need to catch hold of myself and maintain my composure. Yeah, I know it sounds like crap but then again, that's how I'm feeling.
I've somehow made it a target to continue with my project. Hopefully the results will be good and you'll benefit the most from it. I know it's tough on your end as much as it's tough on my end either. I'm just motivating myself telling me that I'll see you soon. Hopefully everything goes as plan for our July project.
Last but not least, I love you very much, though I know I may act like very simple and quiet but deep down inside I'm jumping for joy having you as my gal. Love you lots! 4 spots!
Yours,
Andrew

No comments: