Thursday, November 1, 2007

How far we've come!

Yup, as the title states just look back at how far we've come. From the very first day on having the first obstacle till today. I'm not saying that we're problem solvers, No. We're survivors! That's because we always have each other to lean onto and rely on whenever one of us feels the pinch.

It's been 7 months already since we started. Best part is, I still feel the same as the first time we dated. As much as I love you deeply you, on the other hand being the emotional one in our relationship, you sometimes say that you feel that my love for you has decreased as if like drop 20% or 40% and so on. Tell you what sister, you ought to eat those words back. You should already know me well by now and understand my style.

Perhaps your sister in law is right, I'm one of the few left of those species? I kinda like the sound of that word. =)


I know that eventhough we solved one problem, another one arises. It's never gonna be the end of it. Why not change the word Problem into Challenges. There's gonna be lots of challenges for us to overcome in the future. Am always here to support you.


I just want you to know that I'm as serious as I was and my conciences are clear just like the day I asked you to marry me....

Whoops, I meant be my girl. You'll always be my one and only. Always and forever!

-AndyJoe-

No comments: